Teddy Bear Toast
Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 2 mins Serves: 2 toddlers
- 2 slices Bread
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 Banana (sliced)
- 6 blueberries
- Toast the two bread slices until golden brown.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter onto each slice of toast and shape into 1 large circle for the teddy bear face and 2 smaller circles for the teddy bear ears.
- Place a banana slice in the centre of each small circle to make ears, and one banana slice in the centre of the large circle for a mouth.
- Place 2 blueberries over the centre banana slice to make eyes, and 1 blueberry on top of the centre banana slice. See picture for a guide!
This recipe is a source of Phosphorus and Protein which are important for normal growth and development of bone in children.
To keep breakfasts interesting try making different faces and shapes with a variety of fruits!