Toilet training your toddler
Ideas for creating snacks for your toddlers.
- Crackers and cheese
- Fruit scone with butter
- Chopped banana and apple
- Chopped carrot, cucumber, tomato and cream cheese dip
- Fromage Frais with chopped fruit
- Crackers, breadsticks or pitta bread with hummus
- Fruit salad ( fresh and tinned)
- Small banana muffin
- Stewed fruit and yogurt
- Avocado and banana slices
- A mini omelette or scrambled egg on wholemeal toast
- Cheese on toast
Try some of our delicious recipes.
Try some of our delicious toddler recipes. They are easy to prepare and our recipes are ideal for the whole family to enjoy and can be cooked and frozen for later. You can be sure they contain just the right balance of nutrients for your growing toddler; while encouraging your fledgling gourmet’s palate for a variety of tastes and textures.
If you have any further questions regarding your toddler's diet contact our Careline.
Questions about feeding and nutrition?
Our nutritionists and feeding advisors are always on hand to talk about feeding your baby. So if you have a question, just get in touch.