Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- This Site is produced by Nutricia Ireland Ltd, Block One, Deansgrange Business Park, Deansgrange, Co.Dublin for your information, education and communication. One of our brands is Aptamil who provide Aptaclub and in these terms and conditions we refer to ourselves as “Aptaclub”.
- The Site and its contents are designed to comply with Irish laws and regulations and are intended for use by Irish residents only. Aptaclub makes no representation that any information contained in this Site is relevant or appropriate to other locations. If you are calling from outside Ireland we advise that you speak to your local healthcare professional if you have any questions regarding your pregnancy or baby.
- This Site offers you the option of viewing information about Aptamil products. If you choose to view this information, you are accepting that Aptaclub is supplying this information at your individual request for information and education purposes.
Members of Aptaclub programme
Exclusions of liability
- We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data on the Site is accurate and to correct any errors or omissions as soon as is practical after being notified of them. The material is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or terms of any kind. We do not monitor, verify or endorse information submitted by third parties for posting on the Site and you should be aware that such information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on the Site. We do not guarantee that the Site will be fault-free and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- Neither we nor any of our affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss (including third party claims, loss of profits, revenue or goodwill) suffered by you or any third party arising in relation to your use of the Site. In addition, we do not warrant that this site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components and you assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction of your computer/mobile systems or such other system you use to access this site. Nothing in these terms and conditions is to be interpreted as an attempt to limit or exclude our liability for any personal injury resulting from our negligence or other matter that it would be illegal for us to exclude.
Access to the Site and Content
- We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Site, but access to the Site may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
- Owing to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet and the number of Users we do not accept responsibility for any inability to access the site.
- We do not give any warranty that the Site is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the Content is correct, the Content presented in this Site is provided with the understanding that Aptaclub is not engaged in rendering medical, counselling, legal, or other professional services or advice. The Content is available for information and as an educational tool; it is not intended as medical or healthcare advice and is not intended as a substitute for professional advice relative to a specific condition or questions you may have regarding a medical condition or legal problem. Always seek the advice of your general practitioner or other qualified healthcare professional regarding any medical condition before starting any new treatment or before proceeding on the basis of any Content. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the Content
- The copyright in the material contained on this Site together with the Site design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement belongs to Nutricia. All rights are reserved. Users may download materials for their own personal, non-commercial use, provided all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact. The copying, redistribution, re-posting, publication, adaptation or alteration of any part of this Site for any public or commercial purposes is prohibited without written prior permission from Nutricia.
- The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively “the Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered or unregistered trademarks of Nutricia. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right in and to the trademarks without the express written permission of Nutricia. Your use of the Trademarks and contents of the Site, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Nutricia will aggressively enforce their intellectual property rights in the Site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal sanctions.
Data protection & Cookies
- A variety of information, text, graphics, software and other materials (“Content”) is available on the Site.
- Nutricia strives to keep the Content that we post on the Site accurate, complete, and up-to-date, but we cannot guarantee, and are not responsible for, the accuracy, integrity, quality, completeness, timeliness, or that it will not be objectionable to you, of any Content.
- Images and videos of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Nutricia. The use of these images or videos by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission elsewhere on the Site. Unauthorised use of images or videos may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
- This Site may contain links to other Sites. Aptaclub is not responsible for the content of any other Site or for on-going review of other Sites. The inclusion of any link to such Sites does not imply endorsement by Aptaclub. Your linking to any other Sites is at your own risk. Hyper-linking to this Site, in any manner, is not permitted without Aptaclub ’s written permission.
- If you submit data for display on the Site, you are responsible for ensuring that the data is accurate, complete and up-to-date and for updating that data where necessary.
- You warrant that you have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that any data you upload or otherwise submit to the Site is free from viruses and anything else which may have a contaminating or destructive effect on any part of the Site or any other technology.
- Do not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any law or regulation.
- Aptaclub does not represent or warrant that this, or any Site to which ours is linked, will be accessible or available on a timely basis, or that access to the same will be uninterrupted or error free.
- Aptaclub reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Site at any time.
- Aptaclub may, at any time without notice, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
- Aptaclub may terminate your access to the Site. All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in these Terms and Conditions shall survive termination of the agreement between us for any reason.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts, to which both parties submit. Aptaclub reserve the right to alter or update these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
Additional terms for particular areas of the site
- Aptaclub will carry out the live chat services provided on our website ("Live Chat") with reasonable skill and care.
- Aptaclub does not offer specific medical advice on the Live Chat service. For all specific medical advice, please consult your own doctor or health advisor.
- At the time of your 'chat' you may request a transcript of the conversation by pressing the printer or envelope icon at the top of the chat window.
- For all specific medical advice, please consult your own doctor or health advisor.
- Aptaclub will keep a transcript of every “chat” made through Live Chat. This transcript will be kept for 24 months and will be used for training and quality evaluation and in the event of any consumer complaint in relation to the Live Chat service.
- All Live Chat conversations are completed over a secure transmission and are confidential between the “caller” and Aptaclub unless express permission is given by the “caller”. However, if there is risk of someone being harmed or other unlawful activity, we may have to pass some details onto the authorities.
- When you are using Live Chat, do not transmit any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any law.
Hamper Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Aptaclub (company no. 106997) whose registered office is at Danone Nutricia Ireland, Block 1, Deansgrange Business Park, Deansgrange, Co Dublin
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Entries will be accepted via registration to Aptaclub.ie
COMPETITION TIME! Sign up with Aptaclub to follow baby's amazing week by week development and get expert advice and tips weekly throughout pregnancy and when baby arrives! This month, we will pick one lucky Aptaclub member to WIN these pregnancy and new baby goodies 📷 Sign up here www.aptaclub.ie/register Winner will be emailed within 2 weeks of the closing date.
T&C's www.aptaclub.ie/terms. Hamper contents may differ slightly to those pictured.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
6. The promotional period is open 01/05/2022 - 31/05/2022
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The prize consists of a hamper of non-food related infant products.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. Winners will be chosen at random using an automated randomiser.
12. The winners will be notified by email within 2 weeks of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Danone Nutricia, Block 1, Deansgrange Business Park, Deansgrange, Co Dublin
Terms and Conditions for the Pregnancy & Baby Fair Hamper Competition
1. By entering this Promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion, also form part of these terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such Promotion materials and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions take precedence.
2. The Promotion is open to Ireland residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees and agents of Nutricia Limited t/a Danone UK or any of its subsidiary of affiliated companies, members of the immediate families or households of such employees, and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion.
3. The promoter reserves the right to require entrants to prove they are eligible to enter the Promotion. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
4. The Promotion starts at 10am Irish time on 30th September 2023 and all entries must be received by no later than 5pm Irish time on the closing date of 1st October 2023.
5. To enter the Promotion, entrants must answer the question.
6. Only one entry per person/ household. Any entries in addition to this may be disqualified.
7. There will be one winner.
8. The winner of the Promotion will be the entrant who answers the question correctly. In the event of a tie, the tying winners will be entered into a draw and the winner will be selected at random.
9. The winner will be notified no later than 6th October 2023 by email (at the address provided at the time of entry).
10. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
11. The prize will be sent to the winner by post to a postal address within Ireland notified by the winner in advance.
12. If the e-mail to the winner is returned as undeliverable, the winner refuses or is unable to provide an eligible postal address for receipt of their prize by 13th October, the promoter reserves the right to either conduct a further random draw or select an alternative winner to award their prize to another participant.
13. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified in the notification of winning, the promoter reserves the right to conduct a further random draw or select an alternative winner.
14. The winner will win a hamper of mother and baby (6 months +) products as well as a One4all voucher to the value of €250.
15. The prize is as stated and is non-exchangeable and non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part.
16. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree that the prize is awarded on an "as is" basis, and that neither the promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
17. The One4all voucher is subject to the terms and conditions of the Blackhawk Network group which can be found at Buy Gift Cards (one4all.ie). Any complaints or questions relating to the use of the prize should be directed to the Blackhawk Network Group.
18. In the event that, for reasons beyond the promoter's reasonable control and not related to the winner, the promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these terms and conditions, the promoter reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize.
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall in any way limit the promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
20. The promoter will collect and process participants' personal information and it will be shared with the promoter's agents and affiliates (including those outside the European Economic Area) to the extent necessary in order to conduct the Promotion including for the prize to be delivered to the winner. If entrants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when entering and taking part in the Promotion, they may not take part in the Promotion.
22. The promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified within these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the promoter that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Promotion.
23. Neither the promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control such as (but not limited to) the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by the promoter to provide the prize or otherwise that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted, or that may lead to loss or damage of the prize in transit to the winner.
24. Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the promoter's reasonable determination is contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or the promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the promoter's sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
25. Blackhawk Network Group is not connected or otherwise associated with this Promotion and the provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by the promoter of Blackhawk Network Grou or any other third parties concerned in any way with the Promotion. Any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to Blackhawk Network Group.
26. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. These terms and conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these terms and conditions.
PROMOTER: Nutricia Ireland Limited, Block 1, Deansgrange Business Park, Deansgrange, Co. Dublin.
Please do not send entries to this address.