Milled organic rice with added vitamin B1. The smooth texture of our organic baby rice makes it suitable as a first weaning food. We’ve added nothing to our organic baby rice but a little vitamin B1.
· Suitable from 4-6+ months
· No added sugar or salt*
· No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
· Gluten free
· Suitable for vegetarians
*Contains only naturally occurring sugars and salt
Breastfeeding is recommended for the first 6 months of life. The Department of Health recommend weaning at around 6 months. Please speak with a healthcare professional before introducing solid foods.
Organic rice flour (99.99%), Thiamin (Vitamin B1).
Many contain traces of milk and soy.
Allergy advice: for allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Per 100g dry product:
- Energy : 1664 kJ/392kcal
- Fat : 1.1 g
- of which - saturates: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrate : 87g
- of which sugars*: <0.5 g
- Fibre : 1.1 g
- Protein : 7.7 g
- Salt*: 0.02 g
- Thiamin (B1) : 0.84 mg
- *No added sugar or salt. Contains naturally occuring sugars and salt only.
- †LRV (Labelling Reference Value) is a guide to the amount of vitamins and minerals needed per day to meet the requirements of infants and young children.
How to prepare Aptamil Organic baby rice
Always follow the instructions carefully to make sure you prepare our products safely. See our step-by-step guides for advice.