Scrambled Egg and Wholegrain Toast
Cook time: 3-4 mins Prep time: 3-4 mins Serves: 2 people
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp oil
- 2g pepper (to flavour)
- 2 tbsp semi-skimmed milk
- 4 slices wholegrain toast
- Break the eggs into a shallow bowl and beat well with a fork.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a saucepan then add the milk and pepper.
- Add the beaten eggs and stir over a moderate heat until mixture is thick and creamy.
- Serve on wholegrain toast.
Eggs are one of the best sources of protein in the diet. This is also a source of calcium and high in Vitamin D which helps absorb this calcium for healthy bones and teeth.
Delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes from our team of nutritionists