Scrambled Egg and Wholegrain Toast
Cook time: 3-4 mins Prep time: 3-4 mins Serves: 2 people
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp oil
- 2g pepper (to flavour)
- 2 tbsp semi-skimmed milk
- 4 slices wholegrain toast
- Break the eggs into a shallow bowl and beat well with a fork.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a saucepan then add the milk and pepper.
- Add the beaten eggs and stir over a moderate heat until mixture is thick and creamy.
- Serve on wholegrain toast.
Eggs are one of the best sources of protein in the diet. This is also high in Vitamin D which is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children, and contributes to the normal function of the immune system. It's also high in Manganese which contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, and contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue
Delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes from our team of nutritionists