Raspberry and Yoghurt Breakfast Muffins
Cook time: 12-15 mins Prep time: 15 mins Serves: 12 muffins
- 250g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 125g brown sugar
- 125g low fat raspberry flavoured yogurt
- 120ml low fat milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp oil (vegetable, olive, rapeseed)
- 150g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180° fan oven).
- Place 12 muffin cases into a baking tray.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and sugar in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and add the yogurt, milk and oil. Mix well.
- Pour this mixture into the flour and sugar mix and stir briefly. Add the raspberries.
- Spoon the mixture into the cases.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
Delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes from our team of nutritionists
These delicious muffins are low in saturated fat and healthier than standard muffins. They are a source of Vitamin B12 which has a role in the process of cell division and contributes to the normal function of the immune system and Manganese which contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and contributes to normal formation of connective tissue