Prep time: 5 mins Serves: 1
- 200g mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 banana (peeled and chopped)
- 150g low fat natural yogurt
- 50ml orange juice (unsweetened)
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender
- Blend until smooth.
This quick and easy recipe is high in vitamin C to support your immune system, folate to prevent neural tube defects and calcium for your baby’s growing bones.
This is a recipe that is easily varied. Try adding in nuts or seeds to boost the nutritional content or use different fruits such as mango, pineapple or apricot.
You may also like
Delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes from our team of nutritionists