Prep time: 5 mins Serves: 1
Delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes from our team of nutritionists
- 200g mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 banana (peeled and chopped)
- 150g low fat natural yogurt
- 50ml orange juice (unsweetened)
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender
- Blend until smooth.
This quick and easy recipe is high in vitamin C to support your immune system, folate to prevent neural tube defects and calcium for your baby’s growing bones.
This is a recipe that is easily varied. Try adding in nuts or seeds to boost the nutritional content or use different fruits such as mango, pineapple or apricot.