Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
- This Site is produced by Nutricia Ireland Ltd, Block One, Deansgrange Business Park, Deansgrange, Co.Dublin for your information, education and communication. One of our brands is Aptamil who provide Aptaclub and in these terms and conditions we refer to ourselves as “Aptaclub”.
- The Site and its contents are designed to comply with Irish laws and regulations and are intended for use by Irish residents only. Aptaclub makes no representation that any information contained in this Site is relevant or appropriate to other locations. If you are calling from outside Ireland we advise that you speak to your local healthcare professional if you have any questions regarding your pregnancy or baby.
- This Site offers you the option of viewing information about Aptamil products. If you choose to view this information, you are accepting that Aptaclub is supplying this information at your individual request for information and education purposes.
Members of Aptaclub programme
Exclusions of liability
- We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data on the Site is accurate and to correct any errors or omissions as soon as is practical after being notified of them. The material is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or terms of any kind. We do not monitor, verify or endorse information submitted by third parties for posting on the Site and you should be aware that such information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on the Site. We do not guarantee that the Site will be fault-free and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- Neither we nor any of our affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss (including third party claims, loss of profits, revenue or goodwill) suffered by you or any third party arising in relation to your use of the Site. In addition, we do not warrant that this site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components and you assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction of your computer/mobile systems or such other system you use to access this site. Nothing in these terms and conditions is to be interpreted as an attempt to limit or exclude our liability for any personal injury resulting from our negligence or other matter that it would be illegal for us to exclude.
Access to the Site and Content
- We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Site, but access to the Site may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
- Owing to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet and the number of Users we do not accept responsibility for any inability to access the site.
- We do not give any warranty that the Site is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the Content is correct, the Content presented in this Site is provided with the understanding that Aptaclub is not engaged in rendering medical, counselling, legal, or other professional services or advice. The Content is available for information and as an educational tool; it is not intended as medical or healthcare advice and is not intended as a substitute for professional advice relative to a specific condition or questions you may have regarding a medical condition or legal problem. Always seek the advice of your general practitioner or other qualified healthcare professional regarding any medical condition before starting any new treatment or before proceeding on the basis of any Content. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the Content
- The copyright in the material contained on this Site together with the Site design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement belongs to Nutricia. All rights are reserved. Users may download materials for their own personal, non-commercial use, provided all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact. The copying, redistribution, re-posting, publication, adaptation or alteration of any part of this Site for any public or commercial purposes is prohibited without written prior permission from Nutricia.
- The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively “the Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered or unregistered trademarks of Nutricia. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right in and to the trademarks without the express written permission of Nutricia. Your use of the Trademarks and contents of the Site, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Nutricia will aggressively enforce their intellectual property rights in the Site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal sanctions.
Data protection & Cookies
- A variety of information, text, graphics, software and other materials (“Content”) is available on the Site.
- Nutricia strives to keep the Content that we post on the Site accurate, complete, and up-to-date, but we cannot guarantee, and are not responsible for, the accuracy, integrity, quality, completeness, timeliness, or that it will not be objectionable to you, of any Content.
- Images and videos of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Nutricia. The use of these images or videos by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission elsewhere on the Site. Unauthorised use of images or videos may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
- This Site may contain links to other Sites. Aptaclub is not responsible for the content of any other Site or for on-going review of other Sites. The inclusion of any link to such Sites does not imply endorsement by Aptaclub. Your linking to any other Sites is at your own risk. Hyper-linking to this Site, in any manner, is not permitted without Aptaclub ’s written permission.
- If you submit data for display on the Site, you are responsible for ensuring that the data is accurate, complete and up-to-date and for updating that data where necessary.
- You warrant that you have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that any data you upload or otherwise submit to the Site is free from viruses and anything else which may have a contaminating or destructive effect on any part of the Site or any other technology.
- Do not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any law or regulation.
- Aptaclub does not represent or warrant that this, or any Site to which ours is linked, will be accessible or available on a timely basis, or that access to the same will be uninterrupted or error free.
- Aptaclub reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Site at any time.
- Aptaclub may, at any time without notice, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
- Aptaclub may terminate your access to the Site. All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in these Terms and Conditions shall survive termination of the agreement between us for any reason.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts, to which both parties submit. Aptaclub reserve the right to alter or update these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR PARTICULAR AREAS OF THE SITE
- Aptaclub will carry out the live chat services provided on our website ("Live Chat") with reasonable skill and care.
- Aptaclub does not offer specific medical advice on the Live Chat service. For all specific medical advice, please consult your own doctor or health advisor.
- At the time of your 'chat' you may request a transcript of the conversation by pressing the printer or envelope icon at the top of the chat window.
- For all specific medical advice, please consult your own doctor or health advisor.
- Aptaclub will keep a transcript of every “chat” made through Live Chat. This transcript will be kept for 24 months and will be used for training and quality evaluation and in the event of any consumer complaint in relation to the Live Chat service.
- All Live Chat conversations are completed over a secure transmission and are confidential between the “caller” and Aptaclub unless express permission is given by the “caller”. However, if there is risk of someone being harmed or other unlawful activity, we may have to pass some details onto the authorities.
- When you are using Live Chat, do not transmit any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any law.
Conditions of offers
Full Terms and Conditions for each competition are available here