Cook time: 45 mins Prep time: 10 mins Serves: 1 loaf
- 225g self-raising flour
- 225g wholemeal flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2g salt
- 125ml low fat natural yogurt
- 300ml semi-skimmed milk
- Pre-heat the oven to 150°C.
- Grease a loaf tin.
- Place self-raising flour, wholemeal flour, salt and baking powder into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg and milk together.
- Pour this mixture into the flour and mix through.
- Pour in the yoghurt and mix again until dough comes together.
- Bake for 45 minutes until risen.
Manganese contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, contributes to normal formation of connective tissue
You may also like
Delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes from our team of nutritionists