Cook time: 45 mins Prep time: 10 mins Serves: 1 loaf
Delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes from our team of nutritionists
- 225g self-raising flour
- 225g wholemeal flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2g salt
- 125ml low fat natural yogurt
- 300ml semi-skimmed milk
- Pre-heat the oven to 150°C.
- Grease a loaf tin.
- Place self-raising flour, wholemeal flour, salt and baking powder into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg and milk together.
- Pour this mixture into the flour and mix through.
- Pour in the yoghurt and mix again until dough comes together.
- Bake for 45 minutes until risen.
Manganese contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, contributes to normal formation of connective tissue