Prep time: 10 mins
- 400g chickpeas (drained)
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- ½ lemon (juiced)
- ¼ tsp cumin (ground)
- 2g black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse until mixture becomes somewhat smooth and combined, but do not over mix.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and stir to ensure mixture is combined.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Hummus contains iron which is important for your baby’s brain development. It is also a source of Vitamin E which supports your immune system
Serve hummus with vegetable sticks, on crackers or on pitta bread for quick and tasty snacks.
You may also like
Delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes from our team of nutritionists