Turkey, Carrot & Potato Puree
Serves: 6-8 portions
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 50g turkey breast (cooked, chopped)
- 2 tsp Baby's usual milk (or as much as needed for desired consistency)
- Peel and chop the carrot and potato into small pieces.
- Add the potato and carrot to a small amount of boiling water and cook for around 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and mash the vegetables until all the lumps are gone.
- Add in the chopped turkey.
- Blend to desired consistency adding as much milk as needed.
This is a handy meal to use ingredients that you may be having for dinner yourself. Just put aside a portion for making purees before adding any seasoning or sauces. Freeze leftovers in covered ice cube trays or containers.
Brighter futures start here
Discover more about infant development to help shape your baby's future