Turkey, Carrot & Potato Puree
Serves: 6-8 portions
Delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes from our team of nutritionists
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 50g turkey breast (cooked, chopped)
- 2 tsp Baby's usual milk (or as much as needed for desired consistency)
- Peel and chop the carrot and potato into small pieces.
- Add the potato and carrot to a small amount of boiling water and cook for around 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and mash the vegetables until all the lumps are gone.
- Add in the chopped turkey.
- Blend to desired consistency adding as much milk as needed.
This is a handy meal to use ingredients that you may be having for dinner yourself. Just put aside a portion for making purees before adding any seasoning or sauces. Freeze leftovers in covered ice cube trays or containers.