Lamb & Sweet Potato Puree
Serves: 6-8 portions
Delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes from our team of nutritionists
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 100g lean lamb mince
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Wash, peel and dice the sweet potatoes.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and add in the lamb, stirring and breaking up until browned.
- Once browned, add in the sweet potato and add in enough water to cover.
- Bring to the boil, turn down the heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, allow to cool slightly and then blend to desired consistency adding more water if a runnier texture is required.
Make sure that meat is cooked thoroughly with no pink bits remaining. Freeze the leftovers in a covered container of ice cube tray and defrost for quick meals during the week.