Apple Baby Rice
Serves: 2 portions
- 1 apple
- 4 tsp baby rice cereal powder
- 120ml Baby's usual milk
- Wash, peel, and dice the apple into small pieces, removing the core and any seeds.
- Place in a saucepan, cover with a little water and boil on a low heat until apple is tender or steam for 5-8 minutes until apple is soft.
- Meanwhile, make up the baby rice by adding the milk to the rice until in a smooth consistency.
- Blend the apple to desired consistency adding a little water if needed.
- Stir through the apple puree into the rice and serve.
This makes a great fruity breakfast for baby. Baby rice can be used as a base with a number of different flavours added through. Try adding plum, mango, pear or any other fruits of your choice.