Read more »" />Read more »" />
- 1 leek (White part only, washed and chopped)
- 30g frozen peas
- 1 potato (peeled, washed & chopped)
- 2 tbsp Baby's usual milk
- Add the potato into a saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to the boil, add the leek, reduce heat slightly and leave to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the peas and leave to cook for a further 5 minutes or until the potato is soft.
- Remove from heat, drain off the excess water.
- Puree the vegetables adding more or less liquid to achieve the desired consistency.
- Stir through the milk and serve.
This makes an easy dinner for baby. Frozen peas are great to keep in your freezer for making quick meals. When your baby is starting on meat add in a small amount of cooked chicken to this puree.