- This site is produced by Aptamil for your information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse this site.
- The site and its contents are designed to comply with Irish laws and regulations and are intended for use by Irish residents only. Aptamil makes no warranty or representation that any information contained in this site is relevant or appropriate to other locations.
- This site offers you the option of viewing information about Aptamil infant milks. If you choose to view this information you are accepting that Milupa Aptamil is supplying this information at your individual request for information and education purposes.
- Use of this site is at your own risk. Neither Aptamil or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site is liable (to the fullest extent permitted by law) for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive loss or damages, loss of income or revenue, loss of profits or contracts, loss of data or any other loss arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. This includes damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment. This does not affect Aptamil liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, for fraudulent misrepresentation or any liability that by law cannot be excluded. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you ‘as is’ without any warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. All warranties, conditions, representations, undertakings, obligations and terms (express or implied) are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so check your local laws.
- The copyright to the contents of this site and all other intellectual property rights in this site belongs to Aptamil. All rights are reserved. Users may download materials for their own personal, non-commercial use, provided all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact. The copying, redistribution, re-posting, publication, adaptation or alteration of any part of this site for any public or commercial purposes is prohibited without written prior permission from Aptamil.
- The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively the ‘Trademarks’) displayed on the site are registered or unregistered trademarks of Aptamil. Nothing contained in this site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right, in and to, the trademarks without the express written permission of Aptamil. Your use of the Trademarks and contents of the site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Aptamil will aggressively enforce their intellectual property rights in the site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal sanctions.
- Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Aptamil. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission elsewhere on the site. Unauthorised use of images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
- The content and general health information presented in this site is for information, education and communication purposes only and is not intended to be used for diagnostic or treatment purposes. Aptamil disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from reliance on the information for any purpose. Please consult your doctor or family member’s doctor for medical advice.
- Personal information voluntarily submitted to Aptamil via the site, such as interactive registration may be used by Aptamil. Please see our Privacy Statement for details of such use.
- Any communication or material which you transmit to Aptamil through this website or otherwise via the Internet will be treated as confidential. Any communications and other material which you send to Aptamil are and shall remain the property of Aptamil and may be used for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise without compensation.
- This site may contain links to other sites. Aptamil is not responsible for the content of any other site or for on-going review of other sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by Aptamil. Your linking to any other sites is at your own risk and Aptamil accepts no loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Hyper-linking to this site, in any manner, is not permitted without Aptamil’s written permission.
- Aptamil does not represent or warrant that this, or any site to which ours is linked, will be accessible or available on a timely basis, or that access to the same will be uninterrupted or error free.
- Aptamil reserves the right to alter or delete material from the site at any time. Aptamil makes no representation that the content of the site is up to date.
- Aptamil may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- Aptamil will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- These terms are governed by Irish law and Irish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and any suit, action or proceedings will be brought in such courts.
Aptaclub Blog – Comment Policy
The Aptaclub Ireland Blog is a place where visitors to our website can read entries written by multiple authors on a variety of topics on pregnancy and parenthood.
This blog is intended to be a light-hearted place where mums and dads can read our author’s experiences, share their own experiences and discuss the topics written by our authors.
While our blog articles are available to all visitors on our website to read, in order to participate and comment on blog articles you must first register with Aptaclub Ireland.
The first comment by a new user will be pre-moderated. Please note that we reserve the right to remove comments that are:
- Disruptive, offensive or abusive. Contributions must be polite and constructive, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- Harassing, abusive, defamatory, harmful, threatening, obscene, sexually oriented, show nudity, racially offensive, profane, or otherwise objectionable. Contributions must be civil, tasteful, relevant and genuine.
- Spam – we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times.
- Advertising or promoting of any kind, including all links to outside sources.
- Include personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses etc.
Aptaclub strongly encourages participants to respect each other and to follow the above guidelines before commenting. Anyone repeatedly posting comments that fall into the above categories will be removed and banned from participating in this blog.
Aptaclub do not endorse any opinions on this blog that are not specifically posted by one of our authors. Additionally, Aptaclub is not responsible for the accuracy of the claims, information, advice or comments posted by visitors of the blog.
Aptaclub reserves the right to modify or alter these rules at any time.
The One Thing
The One Thing is intended to be a light-hearted place where mums and dads can share their own experiences and read the experiences of others.
Aptaclub do not endorse any of the opinions or advice given. Aptaclub is not responsible for the accuracy of the information, advice or comments by people that share their experiences in The One thing.
Aptaclub reserves the right to use the advise given for the purpose of promotional activities and publicity in connection with the Promotion
The Competition is administered and managed by the promoter, Nutricia Ireland Limited (Promoter), 70 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2, Republic of Ireland.
By entering the competition you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
This competition is open to Republic of Ireland residents over the age of 18.
Employees of the Promoter, their agents, representatives and families are excluded from participation in the Promotion.
The competition commences on 03/07/14 and ends on the 31/08/14 Every participant in the One Thing campaign will be entered into the draw.
The are four Stoke mini cots to be won. Each to the max value of €500.
An independent judge will select the winners at random on 01/09/14 The winners will be notified by phone or email within 2 weeks after the selection date and will receive their prize within 30 days of draw date. Winners will be contacted by the Careline on how to retrieve their prize.
No purchase necessary.
No cash or other alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The prize is as stated in these terms and conditions, however, the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter the prize or substitute the prize with that of equal or greater value for any reason and without notification.
In the event that the winner declines the prize awarded to her, the Promoter may award the prize to another entrant.
No warranty or guarantee is given by the Promoter in relation to any of the prizes.
Incomplete or illegible applications for registration will not be accepted by the Promoter.
The Promoter is not responsible for any applications for registration that are not received.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be held liable for any loss or damage howsoever caused, whether in contract or tort (including without limitation negligence, fraud or malicious act), statutory or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or prizes.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Promotion in whole or part at any time without notice and for whatever reason.
The winners may be required to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from this Promotion.
The Promoter shall only use entrants’ registration details for the purpose of promotional activities and publicity in connection with the Promotion. Your details will be passed to Data Conversion Direct Limited for this purpose. Entrants’ details will not be used for any other purpose whatsoever. Please see our privacy statement at privacy for further information on how we collect, use and disclose your data.
This Promotion is governed by the laws of Ireland