The Aptaclub Facebook page is a fun environment for our fans to share and discuss ideas and a place where Aptaclub can provide help and support to our fans. Please note that while this community is intended to be a light-hearted place, we reserve the right to remove posts, videos, photos and comments that are:
- Disruptive, offensive or abusive. Contributions must be polite and constructive, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- Harassing, abusive, defamatory, harmful, threatening, obscene, sexually oriented, show nudity, racially offensive, profane, or otherwise objectionable. Contributions must be civil, tasteful, relevant and genuine.
- Spam – we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times.
- Advertising or promoting of any kind, including links to outside sources.
- Show a child or baby in an unsafe position or situation.
- Include personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses etc.
We moderate our Aptaclub Facebook Page during regular business hours Monday through to Friday. Comments submitted outside of office hours will be reviewed and responded to as soon as reasonably possible, which in the majority of cases, will be the next business day.
Aptaclub strongly encourages fans of this Page to respect fellow community members and to follow Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. Anyone repeatedly posting material that falls into the above categories will be removed and banned from participating in this Fan Page.
If you submit content, created by other people, you agree you have obtained their permission to include these works in your content and to submit such content to us.
If such content includes photos, pictures, likenesses, or names of any other person(s), you agree that you have obtained the consent of each person shown in the content to submit such content to this promotion. You also agree that you can provide written copies of such permissions upon our request.
Aptaclub do not endorse any opinions on this page that are not specifically posted by us. Additionally, Aptaclub is not responsible for the accuracy of the claims, information, advice or comments posted by fans and visitors of the page.
If your photographic or video content includes minors (children aged under 16 years) you agree that you are the legal guardian of the minor and have also have the agreement of the childs co-guardian to submit the content.
From time to time we may wish to use content that you have posted on the Page in other communications. By posting on the Aptaclub Facebook Page you agree that we may use such content for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without compensation.
If you have a media query, please contact Q4PR at 01 4751444
Aptaclub reserves the right to modify or alter these rules at any time.