Read more »" />Read more »" />
- 100g cooked chicken (or turkey or roast beef)
- 60g carrot (peeled and cubed)
- 60g potato (peeled and cubed)
- 60g parsnip (peeled and cubed)
- 60g green beans (or peas)
- 100ml water (or milk)
- Add the carrots, potato, parsnip and beans/peas to a medium sized saucepan.
- Add the water/milk to the saucepan.
- Bring to a gentle boil and then turn heat to low.
- Simmer on low for 20 minutes or until veggies may be easily pierced with a fork.
- Stir through the meat and cook for another few minutes.
- Puree/mash to correct consistency.
Can be frozen
Save time by just using veggies that you are preparing for your own dinner. Cook them without salt or butter and then you can just puree for baby.