Read more »" />Read more »" />
6 small burgers
- 1 tin chickpeas (drained)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 2 tsp fresh coriander (chopped, optional)
- 1 onion (peeled and chopped finely)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp whole-wheat flour
- 1 tbsp parsley (chopped)
- Olive oil
- Combine the chickpeas, crushed garlic, coriander, onion & lemon juice in a blender and pulse a few times (don’t over pulse it).
- Remove the mixture and add the flour and parsley and mix well.
- Shape the mixture into 6 small patties.
- Place them on a tray and place in the fridge for 10-20 minutes to firm up.
- In a frying pan, heat a little olive oil and place the patties in the pan, fry over a medium heat for about 5 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Serve as they are, chopped up in small pieces for baby to pick up.
These are great for all the family to enjoy; you can serve in wholemeal pitta pockets with some salad for older kids.