Read more »" />Read more »" />
- 1 chicken breast (skinless, boneless)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion (chopped finely)
- 7 button mushrooms (sliced)
- 50g plain flour
- 350ml Baby's usual milk
- 1 tbsp natural yoghurt
- Dice the chicken into small pieces.
- In a pan, heat the oil and fry the chicken until cooked through, remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the onion to the pan and cook until soft. Stir through the mushrooms, cover the pan, turn down heat and allow to cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the flour to the pan and stir until a paste is made.
- Add the milk in gradually, stirring constantly and heat until sauce thickens.
- Add the chicken back in and bring to the boil, then turn down the heat and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir through the yoghurt.
- Blend if required for younger babies until a suitable consistency is reached.
Serve this dish with pasta or rice. You can swap chicken for beef or add in extra vegetables.