Read more »" />Read more »" />
- 200g butternut squash
- 2 tbsp Baby's usual milk
- Wash and peel the butternut squash. Cut in half and remove seeds.
- Dice the required amount, covering the leftovers with cling film and storing in the fridge (use within 2 days).
- Place the diced squash in a saucepan, cover with a small amount of water and boil until tender.
- Drain, allow to cool and add in the milk.
- Blend until runny and smooth adding more liquid if required.
Tip: Freeze leftover puree in an ice cube tray. Use the leftover butternut squash within 2 days for more purees with other vegetables or in cooking yourself such as Butternut Squash soup.